We humbly accept donations* to support our work..
100% of our program operations are supported by grants, government entities and the generous contributions of individuals that share our same goal of increasing the collective understanding, establishment, maintenance and protection of our urban forest.
You can help grow our urban forests by supporting the work we do – Make your tax-deductible donation today!
Your donation supports:
- Planning for and planting trees in urban areas
- Efforts to increase reforestation of urban parklands
- Educational programs for youth and early career development
- Training Citizen Forester Volunteers to inventory and care for community trees
- Designing and conducting tree risk assessments and recommending risk reduction measures
- Much needed urban forest mapping and assessment
- Applying state-of-the-art technology to understand and manage the urban forest
Smart Trees Pacific is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, meaning all of your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. For questions or more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate securely online using the link below: